Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

Hello, I was just thinking of something and wondered if anyone knows if
Chrysler had the left right differences on the 300K for 64? I know my Imperial had
that feature, and I have bought some black lug nuts for the car to be put on.
I don't want the young guys down at the body shop to break off a stud when the
car reaches that point. Anybody know for sure? Thanks, Greg
(Mentally preparing for Carlisle)