Re: [Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler300 Brake Drums some good news?

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler300 Brake Drums some good news?

> Apparently by the offering, there is a difference in drums on 63-64
> 300's from previous years. Is it a design or size issue?
>
> Any other sources for 63-64 drums? Shoes?
>
> Thanks
> Dave Moore
>
> gadickel <mythmythos@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Glad to learn that Kanter's Boontown, New Jersey, will be offering
> reproduction brake drums for 1957 - 1962 era Chrysler products
> starting later this summer. So says Fred in the latest catalog. It
> appeares they will be priced within reason too. Could be we will see
> them offered elesewhere as well. That is good news.
>
> Also right now on Ebay there is a fellow offering "correct"
> headliners for 1962-1967 Chryslers if my memory serves me right. He
> mentions these are correct for each year he is offering, and when he
> correctly mentioned the "basket weave" pattern of the 62, I started to
> think he is probably telling the truth. I bought my new headliner
> about two years ago on Ebay and I think it is the same guy. In my case
> the pattern was 100% correct and the material "alive" (not dried out)
> and in good shape.
>
> Tom
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

> To your Success,
>
> David Moore 203-949-1516
> Want to pay off debts and retire early?
> Check out:
> http://mysuccess.quickpros.biz

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Dave and all,
63 & 64 cars have 11 X 3 front drums and non ram cars have 11 X 2 1/2 in
the rear and ram cars have 11 X 3 in the rear. They are interchangable
with road runner and super bees. I have used the above on my ram K on
several occasions. I believe you can still get them at parts stores as
nors.
300kly,

Don Cole