Re: [Chrysler300] 300 M tires

For about 15 years, I have been using Cooper Mastercraft tires on my vehicles. I've put them on an 82 F-150 Pickup, 89 Plymouth, 96 Chrysler T&C, and 98 Dodge minivan, 85 full size Chevy Caprice wagon, 84 F-250 PU (16 inch rims), 2000 Intrepid and my 64-300K (P235/75-15, using American Racing 15 inch rims.) The tires on the K have stood up to a few hole shots that I have been known to do, especially when it comes to showing the younger generation what good Detroit iron sounds like.

The name may not sound elegant, but I choose models with good wear, traction and temperature ratings. I've never had a problem with a single tire and the price is very good, compared to other brands. I run the same tires year round, and this past winter here in Connecticut proved that the tires on my Intrepid were great in snow. I've had over 50K on some tires, but that comes with watching pressure, rotating (front wheel drive is a killer on tires) and wheel alignment.

My dollar's worth, for what it's worth.

Dave Moore

I've had Michelin's as standard equipment

The Cann's <cann@xxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I need to replace the tires on the M soon, due to belt problems. Was interested if anyone else has had similar problems with 17"G/Y Eagle LS tires or could recommend a replacement tire. The tires I'm removing have more than half the tread remaining.
Regard,
George

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

To your Success,