non-300 direction

Looking for some direction. Even though I am a proud
owner of a 300G (888 interior) I have a 1950 Chevy
Styleline Deluxe convertable (with powerglide
trans)that I want sell. Anyone know where I can get
production numbers? If so, please reply directly to
my300g@xxxx (That way we won't tie up the whole
club with non-essentials.) Thanks Gary