57 A/C question

Does anyone on the list know where I can get detailed photos/descriptions of how and where the a/c lines are supposed to run on a 57 Chrysler?
I have all the lines and hoses (I think) but they were in the trunk of the car, not installed, and there are only a few pictures in the manual showing glimpses of lines, but not the whole system. I'd like to put them on in the right places, not just however I make them fit.
If someone with an a/c car lives relatively close to Boston, I would welcome the chance to travel and take pictures of your system.
Thanks,
John