It Ain't Fair

So I'm bopping down the road, listening to my newly
converted-to-12volt-neg-ground-AM radio (which sounds a lot like a 6 volt
positive ground AM radio), and the "beep beep" song is playing. You know
the one where the guy in the Cadillac is being tailgated by the guy in the
little Nash Rambler. It occurs to me that Corvettes have a song, so do
Cobras and GTO's, even Nash'sand little deuce coups. But there is no 300
song. I suggust we come up with our own song, maybe based on Dean Martin's
"That's Amore." It could go ...when you step on da gas and get a big grin,
that's a Mopar....it's got a huge grill and plenty of fins, that's a
Mopar... Or maybe ...I never had a better car than my Chrysler Letter
Car....

you get the idea... Any suggestion?

Frank in sunny Eugene C-300