300 wheel covers

While we are discussing wheel covers, I picked up a set at a swap meet last year. Didn't know what they were at the time but they had 300 on them. I have since concluded by matching them with pictures on the web site that they must be for a 70. They are not sharp & all have some dings & faded paint. I paid $20 for them. If any one can use them I would like to get my $20 back. I could bring them to Battle Creek if any one is interested in looking at them. Les