300's on TV

I was fortunate enough to have John Hertog bring his G convertible to
Coney Island back on April 1st, as I needed a picture car for a shoot.
It was a cold, rainy, long day, but the G looks great on camera. One of
the 2 episodes is airing tomorrow night. Here's the info:

Network: THE TRAVEL CHANNEL

Show Title: THEME PARK ROAD TRIP, Pt. 1

Hosted by: JAMIE LYNN SIGLER (& John's G)

Air Date: THURSDAY, MAY 29th

Time: 10:00pm (no matter where you are in the country)

Re-airs: 5/30/03 at 1am, 6/1/03 at 5pm

At some point, later this year, the network will air another show, which
was shot at the Warner Bros. back lot in Burbank, CA. On that day I
used the beautiful '66 300 convertible owned by Dan Reitz. That show is
called "TV ROAD TRIP", which is 1 of 4 of the same titled episodes and
is hosted by Christopher Knight (& Dan's 300)

Already aired this year was a different episode of "TV ROAD TRIP", in
which a segment was shot in Chicago on the TV show "Crime Story". For
that we used an actual 300 from the series, owned by L. Andrew Jugle.

Thanks club members for the use of your 300's on my TV shows! I prefer
to use the interesting Mopars, compared to the usual '57 Chevy. Not
that there is anything wrong with a '57 Chevy, but come on, the 300's
are better to look at.right?

Matt Allyn