Re: [Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) 300H Fuel problem

Re: [Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) 300H Fuel problem

Doug,
If you really wanted to know, you could mount a pressure guage in the fuel line and check the pressure. Find a spot to insert a "t" fitting between the fuel pump and the carbs, or between the carbs and run a small line to a mechanical pressure guage . you can sneak the line out under the rear edge of the hood leaving the guage on the cowl, in front of the windshield, visible thru the glass (hold it there with duct tape or zip tie it to a wiper blade. Then you can run the car at speed and check the fuel delivery. I used to have a nice big 0-30 lb pressure guage mounted right in front of the windshield of my bracket racer, it sure was a dandy tool for keeping things sorted out.
Mike