300 C

There was a concept car a few years ago---Chrysler 300 C [hemi] - but the C stood for convertable.
Better looking than the new one. The front end is way too blunt!! During Bob Lutz reign cars looked
good. What happened? G M sure grabbed him in a hurry. He was a car guy!! Speaking of concept
cars--I wrote a couple of letters to Chrysler and one to Bob Lutz urging him make the CHARGER RT
with the new HEMI. Great for street and Nascar!!! Perhaps we should all write-----about the Charger
and aero the nose on the 300 C [windtunnel]

Elmer Tuuri