Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler news from California

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler news from California

Hi Christopher,
I did express "our" opinion last week, in person, to a
D/C fellow involved in product planning and PR. He
said it's up to the VP of marketing, and he's changing
his mind on a "daily basis." Although as it stood last
week, "300C" it's going to be. That guy wasn't there,
but I'll probably see him next month, and I can take
one more crack directly at him, but its probably too
late.

I don't think our opinion matters. I imagine letter
car enthusiasts only accounted for a few dozen 300M
sales.

Andy

--- christopher beilby <thelastbestgenius@xxxx>