Golden Quill Award

Hats off to Andy Mikonis, Editor of our "Chrysler 300 Club News" and the Club
for being among the National winners of an Old Cars Weekly" Golden Quill
Award . List appeared in May 8, 2003 issue.
The Golden Quill Award salutes both the Club and the Editor.

Considerations in the award are professionalism, variety of articles,
journalistic command, use of visuals, design, good taste, creativity and
service to members.

Congrats to the Club, all the contributors to the publication, and Andy.

John Cote
CT