From: <andrew_fuller@xxxx>
To: <crossram@xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 2:57 PM
Subject: 1964 Chrysler 300K 4 spd shifter boot

> Sir, I have a 300K that is an original 4-speed car and the shifter boot
is basically kaput- I have made a full size model of what remains and
discussed with Layson"s about having it reproduced. I am asking you if you
have any information about how many 4 spd cars are still around and if you
could tell me who owns them so I might inquire if they would be interested
in a new boot made by Layson's.
> I was a member a few years ago, but dropped out because I couldn't
attend any of the meets, and also just had too much on my plate, as I will
be retiring soon I will be rejoining the club at that time. Thank you
Andrew Fuller ( I actually have 3-300k's)