From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 7:44 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 612

From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxx>
From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxx>
From: oldeiron@xxxx
From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxx>
From: pennsy300@xxxx
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxx>
8. 300L Lens Trim Ring
From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxx>
9. Chrysler 300 Spring Meet
From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxx>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:13:30 -0500
From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
Subject: Fuel Pump Application?

The M2501S Carter fuel pump is the "early" pump for '57 Plymouth, Dodge and
DeSoto V8s only, like my '57 DeSoto Firedome.

Wayne

----

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:30:32 -0400
From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxx>

Anyone have a Carter fuel pump application list? I have an M2501S pump that
appears to be a good rebuildable unit, but don't know what it goes on (came
in box of spares for my C cpe).

Park Waldrop
Atlanta

Message: 2