64 Ram K conv.- grommet for gas tank filler neck

64 Ram K conv.- grommet for gas tank filler neck

Hi to all,

Trying to help Dwight locate the right grommet for his fuel tank filler
tube, 1964 Chrysler 300K. Can someone please look up a '64 parts book and
confirm that the right part number is 1730087 ? (section 14) That is what
I come up with using a 63 parts book, can't imagine it would be different,
but I would feel better if double-checked!

You can either "reply to all" or reply to Dwight at DMcGuire@xxxx

Thanks
John