must rename new 300C !!

Sorry to reopen this topic - but Daimler(Chrysler) must be told they cannot re-use the 300C name/letter. You as the club must do that most vocally !?

Mention 300C or 300B, 300F - and instantly all know what is being talked about. Chrysler/Daimler must be told - NO RE-USING famous names to try and sell new non similar poor-rate attempts.

Earlier I mentioned Chrysler/Daimler should build a modern day 300C - REALITY DAWNED - Daimler (Mercedes) HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUILDING A HIGH POWERED HITECH V8 COUPE - guess what/whose sales that would steal or effect - Mercedes own 5-6 litre Coupes and Roadsters !!!??

Sorry I was so slow to pick up on this (sad) stark reality of the Daimler Chrysler merger/takeover. They are going to keep 100% the original 300 concept/market - all 'poor 2nd cousin post merger' Chrysler is going to get is things that don't/won't effect Mercedes sales??!!

I am here in Australia, and we are currently being buried with copy of a maybe coming new 300C - this sucks, it is no 300C. What next, a new 300F - better hope it isn't a truck ?!

Get busy, start a serious movement to let Daimler know - hands off our heritage, our hard earned names. As us aussies would say "bugger off", find your own.

Aussie Christopher

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp