Re: [Chrysler300] Zurk the rear bearings?

Re: [Chrysler300] Zurk the rear bearings?

I always figured that if the front bearings need to be serviced why not the rear. They go every place the fronts go an travel the same speed. Once in a while the rear bearings actually go faster than the fronts on MOPARS. Gary Barker