           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Beware, this could happen to you.
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Rear Hubs Part 3
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. The score so far:Hubs 3, Frank 0
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:48:59 -0600
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Missing 57 a/c parts

Hello group,
Before Mickey-mouse takes over my project, I thought I'd ask if anyone in
the group has any spare 57 a/c bits hanging around.  Specifically, the
brackets for mounting the a/c condenser/receiver/dryer in front of the
radiator onto the core support.  This unit was in the trunk of the car
when I bought it, so I have only just found out that it's mounting
hardware is missing.  I'm sure there are other things missing as well
(like sight glass and it's mounting pieces) that I just haven't totally
figured out yet.
Any help appreciated.
John

Message: 2