Copper A/C lines

Members,

Are the A/C copper lines for 61's reproduced or do you have to use
originals? I am referring to the fluid line that goes around the
condensor and up and over the radiator support. There is also a short
one that goes from the condensor to the drier.

Are the shorter wheelbases (Newport version) different at the front end?
Is the line basically shorter where it goes over the radiator support?
Any of you guy's / gal's with '62 sport coupes w/ A/C have any pics.

Thanks for the help,

Dan