Kickdown shaft seal - '57 torqueflight

Hello & happy Monday. More transmission stuff.. Can anyone tell me where to find a new seal for the kick-down lever shaft?

Via the really cool NAPA auto store online search I've found a 727 kickdown shaft seal part number is NAPA ATP 1-3308. (The shift seal is NAPA ATP 1-4582).

I'm wondering if the shaft seals were interchangeable? If not, is there a NAPA (other?) availability?
So far, no luck with the local trans shops. Many thanks! Mike v

----