Picture PerfeCt

Monday was a special day for 3N572568. Collectible Automobile send a
terrific photographer out to visit and shoot for an upcoming magazine
article. Phil had thousands and thousands of bucks worth of Hasselblads and
Nikons and used them all. The lighting at the Coyote Hills Wild Life
Preserve was thrilling and the photos will be better than the car! During
the shoot, it was discovered that the C from one of her rear hips is gone.
Any body have an extra C? I have a spare E but this would be confusing. The
Lady misses her jewelry

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061