Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 - Tire size chart

hurst300@xxxx writes:

> http://www.dakota-truck.net/TIRECALC/tirecalc.html (copy and paste)
>
> Handy-Dandy page which will convert/compare tire sizes from info YOU can
> put
> in. Don't have to be an engineer for this one!

While perusing my mail, I came across this letter, which is all good data.
My problem is that I want to convert from belted to radial tires, and the
chart doesn't include entry fields for my type of tire. The original tires
for my car are listed as 8.50x14. I might even go with 900x14. Does anyone
know/can you suggest a radial size that would be appropriate?

Thanks!
Joe Savard,
Lake Orion, MI

(Where most of my trees have been pruned by Mother Nature, using her icing
shear, and I've seen electric company repair trucks from at least five other
states!) Clean-up estimates are equal to as much as I paid to have my car
body restored and painted.... Springtime in Michigan!