Re: [Chrysler300] Filament of my imagination

Re: [Chrysler300] Filament of my imagination

In the 50's to early 70's, dealers and shops got their parts from
'Motor Parts Depot'. I think mid 70's they changed to Mopar.
At the time I was living in the greater Los Angeles area and Motor
Parts Depot was almost in downtown Los Angeles.
Gerry Steinberg
Arizona