RE: [Chrysler300]Waldron's Exhaust

I have the phone number with me, it's 1-800-503-9428. I have the address at
home, I think it's in Michigan. Best thing is to call them. He returned my
calls every time. He was eager to talk and do business, he can answer your
questions about cross ram systems. I gotta believe, from what he was
telling me, that he can do any Chrysler system. He also told me he can do
it in aluminized or stainless - your decision. I got mine in aluminized for
budgetary reasons.

Mark