Fuelie !

Hi to all,

Here's a good way to start the new week - take a peek at pictures of Club
member Tom White's fuel injected DeSoto convertible - this is an original
fuelie car, now equipped with original fuel injection... and - it runs, too
!

I spoke to Tom about this car, and the fuelie setup, while we were standing
in a parking lot in Phoenix... great story about how he located the unit,
but we'll leave that for him to tell....

Many thanks to Don Verity for the great pictures, which are posted at:
http://chrysler300club.com/jhstuff/fuelie/fuelie.html

300'ly to all
John