Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler green engene paint #210

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler green engene paint #210

Hi All:
The diesel engine paint discussed in earlier emails was for the 300F,G ram
tubes only. It is Cummins #3163075 Apex red found by Dave Schwandt. Don't
know yet of any '62 and up turquoise matches, other than the Plasticote #210
which is fast becoming unobtainable. I have Chrysler masters for that color,
so if anyone comes up with something they think matches, send me a sample.
300ly, Gil