Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler green engene paint #210

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler green engene paint #210

Hi Walter,
I seem to remember someone mentioning a truck diesel color
that was supposed to be a match and I just happened to be at a local parts
store last night and picked up a can of Duplicolor engine enamel called
"detroit diesel alpine green". The number is DE1618

I'll spray some out in the next day or so and let you know
what I think.
Mike Laiserin