Fw: Virus Alert - Please READ!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Patry
To: Barbara Fabiani ; waynec@xxxx ; rblake@xxxx ; JCasey6921@xxxx
Cc: MACCARS ; VetWiz@xxxx ; Trobysmemoryln@xxxx ; SCOTT FERGUSON ; Patry, Richard M (Richard) ; Mmc319main@xxxx ; lepetitcafe@xxxx ; Kevin Kuryla ; kaander@xxxx ; Jeff Bankson ; joe2zoli@xxxx ; hhrp@xxxx ; dguter@xxxx ; Dave Brown ; ART KAZ ; Arlen Roth
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:28 AM
Subject: Virus Alert - Please READ!!!

I received this alert and found the virus when I searched for it
on my PC. It is very easy to remove, it took me 2 minutes.

You may not find the virus on your PC, but it is important that you check your C drive
and see if it exists there. Follow the 8 removal steps at the end of this email.

Richard Patry