'62 Hood-Michigan

I'm located in Mt. Pleasant Michigan. Need a hood as soon as possible. Currently working on my car, hope to have it ready by end of May. The rest is almost ready for painting now. Doing complete makeover, from inside out. Have taken car down to bare metal shell. Completely taken apart. Redoing everything from brake system, to modifying motor, and modifying suspension system. It's a 300 H.

Cathy