Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission Leak help

all and such;
back in the 70's when i had a shop catering mainly to
high perf work, i used to love it when the fellow came in with his own
parts and his own diagnosis. it took me completely out of the
responsibility loop, except, of course to do a proper job on whatever
the installation was, but that was no problem, the problem was ; will
the clutch slip? [is it really a clutch pressure problem to begin with];
will the rear howl? will it really run better with the new carb? all
stuff i could use out from under.! i was happy to cook the steak and
eggs as i didnt really know what kind of refrigeration they had been
stored under and that way all i had to do is a good job, which i
intended to do anyway..

JEFF
tucson az.