Hub Caps

Can somebody help me with these hubcaps. Part Number # 1674212, 15
Inch dia. with Flipper center. The hubcaps have a 55-56 Windsor back
with the spinner bolted on with three screws. The outside dia.of the
flipper wings is 9 3/4" and the dia. of the center cap is 5 1/4 ".
There are plastic incerts that fit in the center of the flipper cap.
Two have Windsor insignias and two have New Yorker insignias. They are
held in with a single cross bar spring clip.
The man I bought them from said he thought Chrysler came out with
these caps to be dealer installed to add a little more flash to the cars
because they were not selling well.
I have never seen these either inperson or any pictures of these hub
caps. There similar to the 56 Dodge spinners but the spinners are
larger.

Can anybody help?.--- Gary Barker