Re: Fw: FYI ....The "stick" C

I dont think this the same car as mine. Mine still has the paint on it
although the car has been repainted but that was along time agoand the paint
is lacking .The second owner had the car sitting in a pole shed along with
many other rare mopars (67 hemi plymouth ,67 coronet with 440, 57 d 500 and
alot of rare engines) I know the car had sat along time ,but it started right
up ( It was sitting on flat tires his son aired them up)and backed it out of
the shed. IT was like watching the titanic come up from the deep ocean. My
car is complete and straight not missing one thing. but does need a
restoration. The original owner rebuilt the engine some time ago and painted
it yellow ...he also told he wasn;t sure if he was recogized as the original
owner because the car was originally given to a salesman at a lumber yard to
use for work but the car came back (maybe to hard on the wallet with gas and
all) I contacted ed hollingsworth about a year ago and to my surprise he was
still alive ( 72).said he was looking for the car becuase he wanted to
restore it. he told me that he was an intior and trim guy and still does work
..also he had an extra grill for the car( he bought one for the chrome
molding and put the rest back in the box).Unfortunatlyhe said he had no
pictures of the car from way back so i figured that maybe the 300 webring
could help find some ...I thank all of you for your help.

thanks again ,bob mundo