To glass-bead or not to glass-bead...

Hey all,

Before I go and ruin a perfectly restorable matched pair
of 3505's can someone tell me the best way to restore the finish on the
aluminum body. Soaking in carb cleaner is great for removing goo but the
linkages are all rusted and the aluminum surfaces are well... just kinda
ugly.

Also, whats the best source for a carb rebuild kit... the
guy at NAPA wasnt much help

Thanks in advance...
Mike Laiserin