Re: [Chrysler300] info on 1957 300C

Hi Bob,
Your note reminds me of a C I looked at in Chicago some time in the 70's. It
had a manual trans but no engine when I saw it. I think the price was right,
but I don't remember why I didn't buy it. Some where I think I still have a
picture but couldn't find it tonight. I would love to see it again in
Kalamazoo this Spring.

300'ly yours,
Jim Bartuska