info on 1957 300C

hi all, just wondering if anybody has any information on my 300C #
3N571435

All I know is that ed hollingsworth of champaign IL.owned the car from
1958 to about 1976 then sold to russ engleman of fithian IL. car was in the
300 club before and at one time had an owner installed 3 speed manual
transmission installed..car still has the clutch pedal car is complete and
not missing one thing I bought 2 years ago and its been sitting since but
want to get it running for the kalamazoo meet in june If any body remembers
this car let me know...the car is gaugin red

thanks in advance

bob mundo