Re: [Chrysler300] Carburator cleaning

kurt_greske@xxxx writes:

> >Also, should I lubricate all the
> >parts before installation
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> ABSOLUTELY! Just use engine oil -- 30 weight will do fine

Just my 2 cents worth...... The official line at Central Engineering
Carburetor Lab circa 1950's was DO NOT oil the linkage, as it would gather
dirt and form sludge. We simply adjusted them to be free while dry and let
it go at that.

I will, however, admit to using a little something on my own car from time
to time!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI