68-300 2DR HT

I have looked at a 1968 300 2door hardtop that is for sale in Sacramento. It
is a CA black plate car with 111,000 miles.It was garaged in 1985 and has
not been driven since. It is not running, has AC,PW, Power seat, 14" wheels.
Looks to be complete with a few missing trim parts. Will need some degree of
restoration to be a "driver". For further info, contact me directly. Doug
W.