Mopar Shows/Swap Meets

Bob asked me to let you know the following:

There is a Mopar Only Swap Meet in Hilliard, Ohio at the Franklin County
Fairgrounds (near Columbus) on February 22 and 23.

The following weekend (March 1 and 2), there is another Mopar only show (or
swap meet - sorry I didn't write that one down totally) in Indianapolis. I
believe it too is at the fairgrounds.

Bob and Howard Stoll are planning on attending at least one of them; hope
you can make one too! If you have questions, call Bob and bug him during
the day at 502-743-5011 or email him at Tri2Farm@xxxxx

Elizabeth Wieland