Re: Thank you "Car does not start" question

Re: Thank you "Car does not start" question

 Hello:

I want to thank all of you who gave me valuable information as to how
to make my 300 J start. I want to let you know that I learned lots of
things just reading the e-mails and going back to the car and identifying the
things you were making reference to.

I related all the information to my friend who helped me at the
beginning to try to start the vehicle. He has been busy due to Christmas
from his business and has not had much time to get to my place and work on
the car.

Just to keep you all updated, I start the car every 2-3 days, and the
only way to do it, is to open both carbs and put either starter fluid or
gasoline, and that seems to always work (I made you aware of my little
knowledge on mechanics). Then I drive it around the block and park it, and
it will start again later on if I crank it. However, I noticed more and
more that there is a heavy gas smell almost constantly.

Hopefully my friend will come by soon to look at the car, or else, I
will bring a mechanic. Any more information from you folks is appreciate
it.

Thanks again, and I hope this year turns out to be great to all of us.

Dee