Re: [Chrysler300] POR-15

Por15 ('P'aint 'O'ver 'R'ust15) is a rust converter. It chemically treats the oxidation in much the same way an etching primer does and produces a hard coating that usually seals the metal from further exposure. I would not expect it to fill pin holes. The only way to cure pin holes and rusty areas is to cut it out and weld in new metal. If you aren't looking for a long-term cure, apply POR15 or a similar product and apply a good quality plastic filler to smooth things out. You may get a few years out of it depending on the climate you're in.