RE: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel restoration

Mark wrote:

>I haven't gotten any other quotes yet, I'm
>still recovering from this one.

Hi Mark,

Good Gawd!! I only paid $500 for my whole 300G back in 1967!!! And
$300 for the '60 New Yorker. Both ran perfectly and took no restoration at
all! Oh, yeah, I had to put the rams back on the "G" but the guy had saved
the whole setup, and a auto parts store owner in Santa Clara later GAVE me a
spare set of those too.

Gag, cough, choke!! Thank Bob Rodger they're reliable 'cause I
guess I couldn't afford this hobby anymore! ( The only thing I've spent on
them in the last ten years is 90 bucks for a spare power steering pump so I
could replace the shaft seal on the original one at my leisure when it warms
back up here in February. )

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )