Re: [Chrysler300] Freeze Plugs?

Hi all,
Whether they be expansion or freeze plugs, what would be the best substance
to use (if any) around the plug or seat before you do the deed with the
hammer?? I don't recall this being discussed.
Needing to do one on my 354,
John
P.S. Any info on the size to use and source for the plug on this block would
be appreciated.