Re: [Chrysler300] Ad

Al,
Oh how lucky you are on this Christmas day. Thanks to Thomas Miller I did a
part number search and found the following vendors who have these parts. I
have no personal interest in any of these vendors. I also do not know if the
count listed is accurate and most of all if this is the same correct part
number after 32 years. Sometimes old part numbers were superceded with a new
part number. You could also try your local Chrysler dealer. Good Luck, Best
Wishes and Happy Holidays to you and all of you out there in 300 Land.

Charlie Valentine, PA
300G, 62 300 Sport Convertible

Part Number 3420922
Code 8-34-278 Gear and Gasket Package '70 Chrysler Imperial and Dodge

DECEPTION PASS MOTOR PARTS Has two
15541 YOKEKO DRIVE
ANACORTES, WA
360-299-2582

ARIZONA PARTS Has three
320 E PEBBLE BEACH
TEMPE, AZ
480-966-6683

BRAD'S N.O.S. PARTS Has one
1420 LAKE DOGWOOD DR
WEST COLUMBIA, SC
800-453-0215
803-755-0066
Email: bradsnos@xxxx

Part Number 3431438
Code 8-34-280 Motor, Rotating Headlamp '70 Chrysler Imperial and Dodge

DECEPTION PASS MOTOR PARTS Has six
15541 YOKEKO DRIVE
ANACORTES, WA
360-299-2582