fs NOS rear tail light assembly for 65 chrysler wagon

fs NOS rear tail light assembly for 65 chrysler wagon

I have one new 65 tail light assembly for 65 chrysler wagon. It is the lens,
chrome bezel and the housing assembly. I don't recall which side it's for
but please email directly for anyone interested. It still has the Mopar
parts tags attached to it. Seasons Greeting to all of you 300 collectors
from Fern in Cranbrook SE BC