identifying Sure-Grip vs Non-Sure Grip rear ends

identifying Sure-Grip vs Non-Sure Grip rear ends

Hi all-

I have a complete rear end assembly from a '64 C-body. I would like to identify whether it's a Sure-Grip limited slip or not. I was told locally that the 'pumpkin' has a distinctive shape on the Sure-Grip type.

Also, is there an external marking that will tell me what the ratio is, or do I just count the number of input vs output turns with both wheels off the ground?

Thanks,

John Spiers