Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: I have in buying your Car.

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: I have in buying your Car.

In a message dated 12/15/02 1:07:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mopar@xxxx writes:

> Since Macris King's e-mail address is present I suggest everybody
> on the list send him an e-mail saying what ever they want.

I wouldn't do it. He probably sent it through a Mass Mailer anyhow, and to
respond just lets him know that he's reached a live address. I'm on AOL and
just reported it to them as Spam.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI