Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Convertible for Auction 2/03 Atlantic City

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Convertible for Auction 2/03 Atlantic City

In a message dated 12/08/2002 9:05:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NPetros17@xxxx writes:

> In case anyone is interested, there is a black G convertible listed for
> sale at the Atlantic City Auction, 2/03

Unless I am mistaken, that G convertible is the same one that was at
Carlisle last summer. The seller was asking $56,000.00 for it. It might be
interesting to see what it brings in Atlantic City. Also, while I hesitate
to mention this (because since I got mine, they are springing up all over the
place) the paint code on that G is RR1, meaning that, in fact, it is a
repainted cinnamon car.

Pete Fitch