FREE FREE 60 front bumper core

Hi Gang, Thanks for all the replies on the bumpers. Here's another and it's FREE FREE FREE!!

Front main section for a 1960 Chrysler....BUT someone (not me) has removed the inner upper supports that are welded into the bumper. Has minor bending from bumper jack on lower part and weld spatter, where someone tried to weld something, to the lower edge in one spot. Will clean up and plate nicely, I'm sure.

NO EXTENSIONS, main section only and its nice and straight but for notes above. Too good to cut up, but that's what will happen if no one wants it. I'm running out of indoor storage space. FREE shipping possible in eastern part of country along I-80 or I-70. I can drop it off somewhere along these routes with no problem or maybe somewhere else depending on location.

ALSO FREE FREE FREE complete front bumper W/all mounting brackets less guards from a 58 NY'er. bent up quite a bit on the lower bar, but upper bar and wings really good shape. Also have doors from this car, a 4dr Hdtp. Same conditions apply as above.

1st come gets it, or it's getting chopped!

. Merry Christmas!!

Dave Schwandt