           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. sorry to bother u but...........
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 57 Windsor back glass
           From: "Larry Carrel" <300fan@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 56 parts  interchange
           From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Special Hemi display
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 1961 300G Conv. for sale
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Thanksgiving
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      8. no rock medal
           From: "BobMerritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:38:29 -0500
   From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Special Hemi display

Hemi Fans:

If you happen to be in the Detroit area. A stop at the WPC Museum
might be warranted.

HEMI Power
A special exhibition running November 23, 2002 - March 3, 2003,
will showcase every variation from the HEMI's 50-plus years
of thunderous evolution - including the all-new 5.7 liter HEMI
V-8 engine (left) that will power the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500.

The Walter P. Chrysler Museum's salute to HEMI will feature
free-standing displays of engines and related artifacts and more
than 30 vehicles equipped with the historic engine including
Chrysler 300s of the 1950s, 1960s era drag racers, "muscle cars,"
custom vehicles and hot rods.

http://www.museum.chrysler.com/CDA/Msm_CDA_Home/1,,143-23,00.html

Wonder if they "corrected" the nitpicks we all found when the club
toured the place during the Plymouth Meet??

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6

Message: 2