Attention Costco Shoppers

Folks:

FYI...Was just at Costco (one of those members-only stores like Sam's Club,
etc). They have a lot of the Maisto 1/18 Metal Model Cars and one is the Red
300B (which they had more of than almost any of the other GTOs, 454
Chevelles, Porsches, etc.). Although I already had one of these, I was
pleased
(or sorry, depending on one's point of view) to see they are priced at
$9.99 - great deal.

Lots of those other cars as well . Had to get one of them so I bought the
Audi Show Car "Rosemeyer"...hadn't seen a model of that before.

Keith